To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, all dogs are required to participate in an Introduction Day prior to their first official visit. An Introduction Day consists of a full day of daycare where our staff will evaluate your dog for safe play behaviors and also make sure they enjoy playing with other dogs in a group environment, such as ours.
Your dog will spend their special day making lots of friends, checking out our facility, and getting to know our staff. Introductions are held Monday-Friday, and dogs need to be dropped off between 8:00 am- 11:00 am. The cost is the same as a full day of daycare.
If you are planning on leaving your dog with us for an overnight stay, we require the Introduction Day to be completed a minimum of 24 hours prior to the day you are planning to drop them off for their overnight stay.
Requirements To Play
- Current Rabies, DHPP and Bordetella vaccinations.
- Must be older than 4 months.
- Must be spayed/neutered after 8 months.
- Must not be aggressive towards humans and/or other dogs.
- Must be on flea/tick prevention such as “Frontline”.
- Must have their own pinch release collar (no marigold, buckle, or prong).
Schedule Introduction Day
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all dogs, each are required to participate in an Introduction Day. During this time our staff will monitor and evaluate your dog for safe play behaviors. We will also make sure they enjoy playing with other dogs in this group environment. Intro Days are a minimum of 4 hours, but you are welcome to leave your dog longer. They must be scheduled Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 11:00 am and 24 hours before dropping off. The cost is the same as regular daycare rates.
Introduction Day Checklist
Introduction Day Tip: Get your dog’s vaccinations checked out ahead of time. Have your vet email us their vaccination records at least 24 hours in advance, and we will review them for you, and we will call you if there are any problems.
1. Schedule appointment for Introduction Day
2. Get directions to BarkStars
3. Arrive between 8 am and 11 am
4. Leave yourself 5-10 minutes to fill out the application or…
5. Fill out and submit your Online Application
6. Please bring your dog in on a leash
7. Have a break-away collar on your dog. These collars are for the safety of your dog.
8. If your dog requires a lunch break please bring their food in a hard sealed plastic container
9. Your dog will be spending a minimum of 4 hours with us today
10. Make sure we have received your dog's vaccination history from their veterinary office or bring them with you.
11. Your dog’s vaccination history must be from a veterinary clinic, shelter, or adoption agency.
Call today to schedule a